NASCAR Giveathon: In the next 75-hours, NASCAR and the NASCAR Foundation are raising $750,000 for non-profits across the country. Help us save a pet who is in dire need of funds to receive a bone marrorw transplant. READ MORE and DONATE HERE

Bellingham Veterinary

Health Certificates

Health Certificates

If you’re going to be traveling internationally or across state lines and plan to take your pet with you, it’s important to be aware of exactly what will be required for your animal companion to make the trip. It’s also a good idea to make sure your pet is physically healthy enough for travel.

International travel for pets requires international health certificates—and some countries require proof of additional vaccinations and testing. If you’re traveling with your pet from state to state, there may be some health and documentation requirements as well. You will find the certificate and other information about what’s needed at the Animal Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) page from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).

The veterinarians at Bellingham Veterinary are USDA-accredited and can assist you in getting your pet ready for the trip. To schedule an appointment for a pre-travel exam and health certificates, call us at 360-734-0720.